Thursday, March 22, 2007

Email excerpts - trust me, I never make any sense....

...........Yeah, that whole Black men have big cocks is such a farce.. I dated two black men, the first had the biggest horse cock I had ever seen, literally ripped me up.... the next played pro football, huge linebacker, could toss me around like no body's business but had the smallest pecker I ever saw and it had a nasty hook to the left, I broke up with him because of that... he said I was shallow and mean, but I gotta feel the fuckin thing ya know..........

7 comments:

Reese said...

uh, dude ....

You're only planning to quote yourself. This is correct, no?

Lol

nouseforaname said...

ohhhh yeah, totally only me.... I would never put someone else's words out there....

Chris said...

I've never had a black cock. Or any cock for that matter. Maybe that's what's missing from my life.

Garrett said...

"Excerpts!"

Thank you!

nouseforaname said...

Miroslav- I heard ya did, and sat crying and sulking in the shower for hours- seriously.... baby cakes, that had to be harsh...

Garrett- my bad! duly noted and fixed, leave it to you.... you are not such a grand speller yourself...

ROENTGEN said...

meat meat meat meat meat.

One McRib please.

nouseforaname said...

Roentgen- I like me some meat....