Thursday, March 22, 2007

Back in the swing of it all

Back to cleaning up Cheerios out of the carpet, Back to begging the twins not to destroy the couch, or rip the covers from my bed, or dumping the toys from the toy box, Back to body pump, which I missed, it takes work to keep these arms all buff, Back to reality, fuck it kinda sucks, Back to piles of laundry, the grocery shopping, the cooking and the cleaning, Back to soccer practice and tennis matches, Back to smiling faces that missed me sooo, Back to cuddly little warm bodies that sneak in my bed in the middle of the night, Back to trying to type while jugging the babe sitting on my lap, Back to sweet kisses and lots and lots of hugs, Back to the boring monotony, and the lack of interesting things to go do, Back to the routine, Back to Atlanta, which frankly I could never see again and be perfectly happy, Back to the diet, I sooo close fitting in those tiny ass pretwins jeans I can almost breathe after I button them, Back to warm weather, and watching everything bloom and blossom, Back to the resurgence of fucking mosquitoes, Back to weird dreams and hallucinations, Back to red clay caking my shoes, Back to glasses and ponytails, Back to no time for makeup or cute shoes, Back to emails, phone calls and voicemail, Back to dreaming of the next vacation, Back to loneliness and never getting laid (what the fuck is that about anyways...) Back to doggy treats and diaper pails, Back to vacuuming and the my fave shows....

Back to it all, the good and the bad....

3 comments:

Urban Daddy said...

Welcome back... to the good ol' routine.

You missed it. Admit it. You missed it.

SamuraiFrog said...

Welcome back, Mistress. The US felt less fun without you.

nouseforaname said...

Speakeasy- naaahhhh I really didn't miss the routine at all... felt good to shake it up a little.. I missed the monkeys but that is is...

samurai frog- awwww, thanks....