Friday, March 30, 2007

Bless me Blogger, for I have sinned


I have kept my legs shut for way tooo long... It has been__ minutes, __ hours, __ days, __ months, and/or ___ years since I have been laid.... (didn't think I was gonna spill it did ya??) I used to be a carefree girl, not really giving a shit who I let taste, touch, or fuck the goodies... sex was a power trip and I got off on knowing I landed exactly who I set out to lay.. I miss the carefree days, but years of fuck overs, fuck ups and non committal men have made me want something more... something somewhat meaningful, somewhat of a challenge and a fuck like no other... a loving fuck, with sentiment and meaning... a skillful fuck, where I won't lay there unamused and unfulfilled. A hot fuck, where sweat and sex fill the room, a sticky nasty mess, that you peel yourself away from after... panting, trying desperately to catch your breath.. a fuck like no other.... A fuck that sticks in your head, the fuck that fills your fantasies, and gets ya through those not soo hot fucks.. I want the fuck that makes you wet just thinking about it, the kinda fuck, where your heart kinda stops as you slip your fingers inside his waist band, gently touching his stomach, feeling him grow hard in response to your touch and wanting nothing more than to kneel down and worship the masterpiece that is his cock.... I want that kind of a fuck... call me picky, but fuck it, it should be all that....