Sunday, April 01, 2007

I have decided...


to find myself the perfect man... my lil plastic showpieces can only substitute for soo long.. if a man can get off on the pocket pussy and be satisified... then good for him! But this girl needs a tad bit more, I have a couple nice little coffee table models of my own... but they are missing a little somethin, somethin... I know there are alternatives out there, believe me, I have tried em all. But nothing beats the initial slide in and feel of a real cock... Nothing beats that hit the top, pound your ass like there is no tomorrow, knock you senseless against the head board cock... Ideally a man should be able to pound the shit out of me, and be able to deflate quickly and into a nice shoe box to be stored under my bed. But alas, they haven't invented that model yet, so in the meantime I need man. A man that can't talk, only sit there and nod approvingly. One with only eyes for me and a nice big disease free cock for me to climb on and ride at will... I need a man that understands I am a busy girl, and can not bothered or detained. One that doesn't get jealous, with my flirty eyes, or my baby doll voice... One that doesn't take the remote and turn off Girlfriends, or try to tell me Jonathan Rhy Meyers is not the hottest man to walk the friggin earth... cuz he is, sorry to say... one that would watch me get off and join at the exact right moment, riding the waves of my orgasm as they shake him to his core.. None of that rush me shit, and messing with me before I give him the signal, or sloppy lick me shit that bothers me soo... I need a man that makes me wet the minute his lips touch mine.. and when we are done, cuddles for 2.5 minutes, before he peels himself away and stores nicely under the bed for safe keeping.. awww the perfect man... he gives good face and has a nice ass, he hands over the credit cards without a flinch and never lets me know I have over spent, over drawn, or spent frivolously... He sweet and kind, tells me I look hot and his cock is rock hard and ready to go the second I bat an eye... why don't they make a blow up man to suit my needs?? I would seriously pay good money for that shit....