Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Audi 5000 G....


The resident queen of the gym walks behind me, taps me on the shoulder and asks;
"honey were you a dancer, you walk you like you have some sort of running bass line going on in your head?"
naaah, I mean not really unless dancing around my house counts, people always say I walk to slow..
"Giirrrrllll, you do (chuckling...) but only cuz you got those hips swaying sooo, you got the strut going on.... I watched you run on the treadmill the other day, you move rhythmically, it is very pretty to watch.."
ohh thanks...

Ok when a queen compliments ya, you know it is real.....Good start to the day..... Next, I take a run this morning, I am caught up in the music, my legs pound the pavement with the beat of the song. I zig zag past walkers, other runners... feeling free and full of energy. I see someone running next to me trying to get my attention, it was a boy I passed a ways back..
"Hey, umm where did you get those tats?" (signalling the the tattoos on the back of my shoulders)
ohhh back in Los Angeles...
"I watched you run by and I gotta say you got my attention" (as he kinda does the look around, peering at my ass.... tight running pants, no panties, you do the math, I work hard on this ass, it better look nice and command some attention....)
"You married?"
nope.. (awww crap...)
"You got kids?"
four
"Ohh man, that is a lot...."
me shrugging, "well"
"You date younger guys?"
No, not really (I lied, I like em young, I date younger men, almost exclusively) "how old are you?"
"twenty"
ha, you are just a baby... I better get back to my run... nice meeting you... I skip, and step off, knowing he is watching...

Ok, creepy that I was chased down, but compliments, hell yeah pour em on me....

You see... I released some demons, and I got a bit of confidence back.. I have been walking around shoulder slumped and head down. I let this blog go (at least the hardship of keeping it all up), I let the boy go, and in return I got a bit of me back... I know I said I was done, and I am... I just wanted and thought better to leave it on a better note...
Now, (bowing) see ya'll later monks! see ya here, there, everywhere, and a bit in between