Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sometimes when it just feels like too much

hop on a treadmill and run, run, run as fast as you can, till you puke and pass out. But I promise you will indeed feel better... I am not 100% but fuck it, I can't change it all. I wouldn't if I could.. Well yes, somethings I would seriously change. But my little ones, who latch closely when Momma is nuts, they smother me with hugs, kisses, and understanding. Regardless of how I feel or look, they love me, and regardless how much they fuck up the carpet I love them to.. I love my handful of friends and my boy toys that express their caring and concern, and promise me it will all be ok. Thanks... I don't think you know this but your friendship means the absolute world to me.. I think we all just need to rant and rave and throw little tantrums once in a while. I would love to crawl into a ball and just sleep it off, but the little munchkins want popcorn and a movie... I would love to just hop in the car and drive away but it takes a lot of effort to put 3 kids in car seats and another situated with her favorite gear. I would love to eat myself into oblivion but I get sick and throw up. I would love to drink myself into a stupor, but I always wake up in strange parking lots and it is just too cold for that shit. I often do ask, is this it? Is this all I was intended to do in this life? But I can't see it. It can't be just this... I am way to fabulous for this to be it... so looking forward something, anything, it can only get better... right??

4 comments:

Reese said...

What do you mean, "it's too cold"?????

I thought it was perpetual summer there.

Bloody hell. It better be nice in April, baby, cause I'm sooooooooo fucking there.

I'm sending you a picture of my new bangs. I'm Debbie Harry circa 1980, kiddo.

Later, babes. And CHEER THE FUCK UP!!

Urban Daddy said...

Either your writing will make you famous, or your talk show. You have and are living quite an interesting life. Surely someone would want to pay you millions for the right to tell your story... or make the movie.

I see success in your future without the "leaking" of a sex-tape. LOL.

nouseforaname said...

Reese- aww sugar buns- we will not be freezing our drunk asses off in parking lots come April, they will be nice and toasty... that is gonna sooo rock!! can't wait for the pic! I am snapping back- little hand in the air, snap of the neck, it is all good.... all good...

Speakeasy- don't worry babe- I have that tape locked in the safe... that will never be leaked... I am not worried, now you on the other hand might want to worry... you look mighty fine, waving that wand around... wouldn't want to tarnish your good boy image...

Sherry said...

Hey fabulous.
Besos y abrazos.