Monday, February 05, 2007

Playing Paris


so off to the gym this morning to work off the food and feel sorry for myself fest that was this weekend... Ran my ass off on the treadmill and trotted through the cold to Body Pump. Every time I leaned or bent, I was having problems with classic nipple slip. My right breast was pretty much out there... It was great (sense the sarcasm)... I am always a few minutes late, so I almost always end up in front but that is cool, I like the mirrors. I have a thing, ummmm for mirrors... Plus wicked bonus, no over sized ass smashed in my face. Although all the resolution girls have regained their posts on their worn couches watching The View= taking comfort in the fact that Rosie will always be fatter and more ugly than all of them combined.. So anyways, there was one man in the whole class, the one day, I am having wardrobe malfunctions and I get the one lurching fucker, right next to me. He, being hormonally challenged, of course figures this out well, right away and make sure no matter which I am turned he is facing me, or watching me.. It was fun... After class he comes up to me and says, "you are really looking great" I respond, "awww thanks sweetie, you are only saying that cuz you have seen my tits." He smiles, "yeah, I guess I have.. nice by the way" I like attitude in a guy, and honestly if he had been a foot taller I would have grabbed his hand, led him to the handicapped restroom and let him cum all over them. But he wasn't, and I didn't... I suppose the whole thing is my fault really, I should take other's advice and stop being soo vain when it comes to bras. I mean a demi in the gym is a no, no. I recognize this, but for some reason I can't manage a sports bra. I can't do it... totally disturbs me... So I guess I will go on playing Paris, good thing I wear panties.... yikes!

15 comments:

Steven said...

"I was having problems with classic nipple slip."

Where is your gym located? ;)

Steve~

Creepy said...

And do they have a viewing area?

Mob said...

Everyone loves the classics!

;)

ROENTGEN said...

Those things ALWAYS happen to you. No body would go up to someone in a gym like that in germany. People are too uptight here - even in clubs and bars....

Jill said...

I,m might have a sollution for you...I bought one of those bra, a sport bra, but don't freak out!!! It had a racer back, but was stil underwire and the way the cup were cut was still sexy!! I've got it from my lingery store by excellence LaSenza(we don't have Victoria Secret down here!! And that store have a site where you can buy on-line!!)

4 Non Blogs said...

I have a better sugggestion...the very large hands of a tattooed bald guy...Stone Cold Steve Austin!

heh.

Urban Daddy said...

Ahhh,

What I miss the most about the gym. I miss the "accidents" and watching the personal instrctors bending the cute females into allsorts of weird positions either for their perversion, or to tease all the others.

God bless the sultry, sexy, sleek female body.

Sherry said...

I can't stand sports bras either. I'm all about the girls looking their best.

nouseforaname said...

Steven- ahhhh for one of those books, I'll give ya the free show...

Creepy- perv! This ain't Cheetahs!

Mob- never goes out of style...

Roentgen- I have a flashing neon sign that says- Losers Welcome Here.. seriously I do, that damn extension cord gets in the way all the friggin time!

Skincarver- awww shit, I almost thought that was an offer.... bummer....

Speakeasy- awwww honey, you know I wouldn't make it that hard for you... You can be besides me, behind me, above me, below me, anytime you want.... offer still stands....

Sherry- see, I am not alone... pretty tits are the best accessory ever!!!!

Urban Daddy said...

LOL

I really am flattered by the offer - if by flattered, I mean excited - but I look at your picture here... the candy for eyes, and it's really not showing all your benefits from working out. I need to see the ripped arms and sultry figure... Plus... you have no idea what I look like. I could be short, fat, bald and ugly (not that there is anything wrong with that). I could even be a chick. :)

wink

nouseforaname said...

Speakeasy- how do you know I don't know what you look like???? mmmmm.....

Urban Daddy said...

You must have the URL to my webcam...

Do you like what you see? LOL

nouseforaname said...

you are a nervous boy aren't ya....

of course, I like...

Urban Daddy said...

"nervous" is not the word I would use.

"Pervous" might be more applicable.

nouseforaname said...

jackpot, I like pervs....