Sunday, February 18, 2007

My boss is leaving me....

Who the hell is gonna grab my ass now????



I have known Jer for years, he is an ok guy... looks a bit like a hispanic Egor, but ya know.... it's retail, what the fuck do you expect... When I was in management he was our store's support help come yearly inventory. He was always a flirt and always kinda stalked me. But when he became my boss he took it to a new level. He would often follow me around the store, walking a few feet behind me, saying, "I love to watch you walk" Granted I do have a nice walk, took me years to perfect it, so I should... I have some hips and a definite ass on me, I know how to work em if you know what I mean. More than once, he has grabbed my ass, or positioned himself right behind me as if to get the quick rub down. Christmas time he offered to ummmmm pleasure me as his gift... He asks me out weekly but almost always makes my skin crawl. Now, I have to admit, being the greedy whore that I am, I like the attention... I like knowing his cock is hard ready to bust a nut just for me. I like knowing and that I make him crazy when I flirt back, bat him the ol eyelashes or seem to do the full bend for every tiny thing I drop... I know he is watching me when I climb the ladder, that is why I wear the tight pants... I know he is waiting for a peek at my breasts, that is why I wear the low cut tops.. I know, I am totally wrong for encouraging it... but I get soo little boy type fun I kinda play it up when I can... So he tells me as I walk in that he has given his two week notice and there is no reason why we can't hook up (this time I am pretty sure that means fuck in this case...) As he sits in front of his computer I slide my arm around him and sit on his lap, doing the quick grind of an adjustment to get my seating just right. He looks nervous, glancing up at the security camera pointed right at the chair, I tell him to find me before I leave and get my number... He shifts to his left, trying to avoid my thigh rubbing against the ever growing bulge. Of course, I cut out a few minutes early, I don't give him my number... I am sure we will see each other in passing but I really don't want this man... He is nice and all but ummm nooooo.... There is such a thing as flirting and then there is lurching... I always thought Jerry's techniques were a bit creepy....



But in lots of ways, and ways that count in a job such as this: Jerry was awesome, he never wrote me up for being late, and he always let me do pretty much what ever I wanted to do.. new bosses mean new headaches, and fuck I may actually have to work while I am there.... I am the mercy of a new bitch boss... that totally sucks....



ohh well, best of luck to ya Jer....

14 comments:

Angie Pansey said...

Wow, that was like feminist crusader meets Penthouse Forum meets employment bill of rights meets Candid Camera...

I envy Jer for the lap grinding you gave him! Fricken' hot!
Hispanic Egor.....oh mama. Wicked.

Al Sensu said...

Gosh, I wonder why he never wrote you up?

nouseforaname said...

Angela- yeah he enjoyed that lap dance a bit tooo much, it was really quite funny... I always play coy like I don't have a clue what I am doing, and this time I obviously turned up the heat... cracked me up..... and I like your assessment- that was mighty cool...

Al Sensu- mmmmm, I wonder????

Sherry said...

Answer to the question at the top of your post: Me ;-p

Sorry to hear that you'll have to be dealing with a new boss. Just remember that you've got to break them in hard and fast when it comes to your work personality so that you don't have to deal with all those annoying little new-boss-changes.

ROENTGEN said...

well well well. you definitely know how to play your as(s), right?

Knitty Yas said...

oh girl i love it when a man can flirt and joke with me. i absolutely love the attention he can give when he's smart enough to.

but i hate it when they cross the line.


i do have to admit... i was takin notes during this post. do you think we can get a copy of the tape? hehehe

SamuraiFrog said...

Wow. Male reaction: I kind of really hate this post.

nouseforaname said...

Sherry- yeah, I love the way you slap my ass!!! whoo haa!!

Roentgen- ummm yeah, but a friend just got on my case for being a tease... I am a tease....and a damn good one, thank you very much...

Yasamin- mmmm careful now... that mojo is lethal...keep your goods under control! you are dangerous!! I love a good flirt, I hate sleaze... makes my skin crawl...

samuraifrog- I understand why... and I consend that although I may have pulled out some inappropriateness at the end, I have been a good girl, just trying to earn a buck the last several years.. I guess I felt empowered for just a second.. however wrong it may have been of me.....

4 Non Blogs said...

Maybe he had a heart attack later and died.

Jill said...

I hope you have a hot bod, handsome understanding new boss... Something for you to really enjoye the flirting thing!!

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Tut tut tut.

Monkey, Monkey monkey. You are a terrible prick tease. But he should know this, and his dribbling along behind you is indicative of his mindless slavery.

People like him are there to be taken advantage of.

Ha ha ha!

(I am evil)

Steven said...

He's got broads giving him lapdances and he's leaving? Wha? ;)

Steve~

nouseforaname said...

skincarver- doubtful- the wretched always seem to live forever....

Jill- that would be nice huh.... but it is retail- the only cuties we get are always 18 years old, and I don't play with em that young... they never have a clue, if ya know what I mean....

my evil poptart- I am a prick tease??? mmmm, I think I like the way that sounds... thanks babe!

Steven-well with him leaving there is an opening... so ya know if that writing thing ain't working for ya... free lap dances!!

Jill said...

They don't have a clue, and I would be in big trouble if I get them that young!! They have to be 19 and out of school, if I don't want to get in trouble!!