Sunday, February 25, 2007

Junk, Stuff and some Random What Nots....

I love my monkeys, I love em more than anything..... but they are the biggest cock blockers in the whole wide world. While a cute kid clinging to the hip of a man might evoke the pheromone spirits of the world and have women flocking like crazy, it does not work quite the same for us girlies... Case in point- hot construction worker at the Y. I catch him from time to time giving me the once over and making lil flirty small talk when I walk by. But throw in some wee monkeys and the dynamics completely change. Of course as luck would have it, he catches me, in full silly girl mode, running full speed, pushing the twins in their stroller squealing "wheeeeeee!!!!!!!!" He laughs, shaking his head from side to side and goes about his day, without his usual exchange of hot hellos or eye contact fuck me's... Maybe he just realized I am a total dork or maybe the munchkins were the ultimate turn off. Ohh well.... that always happens to me... I can snag em, just can't seem to reel em in.... it is cool, I prefer the company of my monkeys to any meathead any day.... but ohhhh man, his body was fierce and he had the prettiest blue eyes (I think they were blue..those tight jeans are sooo friggin distracting) Bummer.....

I booked my hotel in London- Two and a half more weeks, I feel like a kid waiting anxiously for Christmas!!! Hooray, now it really feels like I am going!! I haven't' been this excited since I got the jackrabbit in the mail that time... (hush, no making fun of my lil boyfriend...) No, seriously, I am totally stoked. I am really in need of a kick up my heels and twirl about like a lunatic kind of trip. But I am also wicked scared to be leaving my babies... I know my big kids totally understand and are in fact supportive (great grandma's coming that means mondo cookies) But my babies are different... awww hell, really just my baby girl- she is such a momma's girl... and she is moody and a bit of a mini diva. Is my grandmother gonna be able to handle her tiny divalicious needs?? Is she gonna be able to put up with her annoying food rider, and her wardrobe changes that seem to happen about a thousand times a day?? We shall see.....

Seems some of my family member think while on this trip I am gonna be kidnapped and sold into white slavery. Which is a laugh, I am friggin 30 something, not 19, blonde and cute. Brunette and hella cute but I don't think that counts..... Funny shit, while I appreciate their concern, they really need to lay off the Oxygen Channel movie of the week....

Somehow or another I have become the poor man's Dr. Phil to all my ex monsters... My ex husband calls me seeking relationship advice constantly... his girl is a controlling nutcase- I love it, Karma... he was a controlling asshole.. Funny I find myself telling my old lovers to find new love, to be willing to work at it, to go forth and have lots and lots of hot sex with new beautiful women. I must be in a happy place, cuz the old me, would have held on for dear life forever, wishing desperately for better times. But naaahhhh, not anymore....

That was my week..... and yes, I totally enjoyed my last lazy weekend.... hit the mall, found the cutest Hello Kitty Diaper bag- and totally on clearance 90% off- I got that sucker for 4 bucks.. Found an awesome site for shoes and ordered some very awesome boots. Went shopping for cute clothes that don't look like I tried, but at the same time look totally hot. I was beyond thrilled that everything I tried on totally fit and looked smokin- girls, I am telling ya dieting sucks the big one but trying on clothes and rocking them makes it all worthwhile. Took the monkeys out to lunch and enjoyed the nice weather....

Ready to welcome Monday.... we start sports this week- got the van packed and AC/DC Back in Black in the CD player.... we're ready.....

6 comments:

Sherry said...

1st of all, the construction guy was just laughing at you for being all fun and dorky with your kids in that moment. Cause all guys know that a chic w/kids puts out. Ha. Bad joke, I know ...

Do not forget your camera. London, baby!

That kind of shopping makes a girl feel all pretty. Have fun showing off your new digs and kicks.

nouseforaname said...

Sherry- yeah, I guess they are lil walking proofs that momma likes to fuck... ha, I think I saw that on a t shirt somewhere....

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Send me an email when you get to London and I'll come up and meet you if you like.

Mob said...

The kids will be fine, go and have fun for yourself for a change.

Check out The Toast in London, he's a fun guy, and a great tour guide.

ROENTGEN said...

oooray ooooray ... i'm expecting stoking funoversexed london pics.

and yet another thought. people do get dogs to flirt with potential fuckerships, but it doesn't work with babies. maybe a bit more of hair on the twins would help?

Dale said...

Have a great time, I'll be reading your notes and trying not to step too much in your footsteps when I go!