Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy days, I bought batteries....


and I ummmmm.......
put em in the shower CD player and cranked out some ELO (the one band that can always put me in the best mood).... therapy never felt sooo good.... the shower massager on pulse, the back arched, hair flying around in full rock and roll head swing... taking those tacky hairgasm commercials to a new level... I feel better... kinda... still missing a lil something, something... but ya know in fair assessment the end result is the same..
I love dancing... (what did you think I was talking about something else??? dirty bastards!) Certain songs just inspire a shimmy and a shake, I should have been a video vixen, God knows I have practiced enough, the sexy stares, the pole dancing, the slo mo hair flips... ohhh well, maybe another day....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a gutter monkey....
lol

Knitty Yas said...

oh my god ELO!!! lol girrrrrllll lets move to the south of france in the middle of a wine field with hot non english speaking farm hands where we can blast our music and dance naked all night long!!!!

or we can just get a beer. ;p i finally found one i like.

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Whole lotta rosie usually does it for me.

Even more so for Dogbowl.

nouseforaname said...

loudmouthbitch- yeah me too, I totally meant the first thing.... but I really do dance in the shower too....

Yasamin- I am down for the move girl, totally down, don't know about the nakedness thing... unless someone is slapping a dollar bill on my ass, I am my own private dancer... hell yeah, I finally found a beer I liked while in London myself, and I am soo not a beer drinker...

The toast- I bet... I bet...

Chris said...

I like that picture. I hope that's you...!

nouseforaname said...

Miroslav- nope, sorry luv, just some random painting.. tits are pretty similar... got the same outfit and what not...