Saturday, January 27, 2007

How I Waste my Time

By watching lots and lots of reality TV of course!!!

I am a tv junkie, I admit it. I don't tune in for quality shows or documentaries, I don't even watch the soaps or the ever growing list of talk shows. I love my trash tv, there is absolutley nothing better....


This season in Shroom's house:

Dance Life- MTV- as a wee monkey, my big dream was to become a dancer. I watched Fame a thousand times and dreamed one day, I would be Broadway bound. Well my only pro training was American Bandstand, Dance Fever and Soul Train, which only prepared me for pom squad and later cage dancing... I can still manage the splits and have a mean bootie shake, but I never actualized my dream of becoming a video vixen... I am loving this show, it follows several dancers on their quest for success. Pretty people, ok music and some good dance scenes. I am drooling and could easily see myself blowing Kenny, he is sooooo cute... love me some Boston boys...

I Love New York- VH1- picking up where Flavor of Love left off.... castaway, New York gets a bevy of man whores and gets to parade around a mini mansion in her panties... I would so give my left arm for that gig!!! I am soo jealous, I want a bunch of sceezes vying for my attention!!! ohhh wait, I already have that... ok, some real, some imaginary... but what I wouldn't give to line a bunch of well hung sluts up in a row so I can chose proper....


Sweet 16- MTV-spoiled, rich ass little bastards get killer parties! Watch their lil drama fests as they plan the perfect party. I hate these cunts, I hate their parents, and I hate MTV for making me resent my teen years. They all get BMW's and Jags for their birthdays, I got a packet of birth control pills and "the talk" when I turned 16.... where's the love in that.....


Maui Beach- MTV- I have only watched it twice, so far, all I can tell is white kids in Maui are lame....


The Hills- MTV-I ran a couple of reviews on this show back when I first started this lil blog- I still get a ton of traffic from Google on those posts. So for all of you returning or new to my land. The Hills Still Sucks!!! Lauren, Lauren, Lauren, why of all the Laguna Beach girls did they give you a series? You are the most Barbie but also the most boring. No sex, no drama, no nada.... I can't do another season, with you.. Either bring back Kristin or die!

Surreal Life Fame Games- VH1- mmmmm, whenever I get the chance to bask in the platinum blonde glow that is CC Deville- I do.... What a cutie! Throw in that long duck dong Ron Jeremy, some Vanilla Ice, some beastly amazons and some dwarfs and I am a happy camper. Now have them compete for prizes and I am glued to the screen... ok not really, it is kinda lame, but it is on Sundays, and I haven't the attention span for Desperate Housewives....

Anyways, turn on your TV and plant your ass down...

9 comments:

Jill said...

I think somebody is addicted to show on music channel!!
Is those the only channel you watch?

Sherry said...

I haven't seen any of these :-(
I am addicted to most things dance related so I guess I'll be checking out Dance Life when I get the chance. Thanks for the quick rundown review chica.

Tenacious S said...

I wish I had time for crap TV. I love it, but sadly, it is not a part of my life right now.

nouseforaname said...

Jill- ummmm, no....

Sherry- yeah check it out, and get back to me, lemme know what you think about Kenny- how cute is he???

Tenecious S- these are my gym pics and my stay up late after the monkeys are in bed shows!! Luv em!!!

Anonymous said...

lol i'm gonna have to stand next to S on this one. i cant even find time for bathing.. wait.. no i didnt mean to say that. lol

ROENTGEN said...

And you call me a freak for wasting my time in front of Wii-i-i ;o)

(i checked out second life today. know it? it's crrrazy)

...




(i think my msn doesn't work properly. you don't seem to receive my messages...)

Angie Pansey said...

What channel are you watching?! I've never heard of any of those shows! Here in Canada we've had Flavor of Love 2 on repeat for the last two weeks! I'm so glad Deelishis won, New York was a straight out bitch!! Bootz was kinda cute, and I thought Crazy was hot! :-)

Tumuli said...

Haven't had time for anything, let alone indulging in "trash" TV -- but it does merit a viewing when the feeling's right. I'm all about living vicariously through others these days... In a sense, you're doing that for the both of us!

Blog said...

Yay for JLo! DanceLife is so awesome. I love Fame, too....Always wanted to be a dancer, too....Almost became one. But, the parents gently persuaded me to screw it and go to university.