Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Has a nice little ring to it, doesn't it.....


I love it when he says I want you... Those are the hottest words ever, and said correctly I am a silly puppy just lapping it up. I love it when he says it, in the heat of the moment, tight in embrace, his lips brushing gently along my neck. Feeling his breath heavy and warm, he pulls me close and when he says it I get goosebumps and my body just automatically pulls forward as if to answer him... He pulls me onto his lap, I am kneeling over him, my hair hanging in my face, my breasts at eye level, I pull back away slightly as his teeth edge towards my nipples wanting to playfully bite. His hands running up and down the back of my legs, gently squeezing my ass, as he tells me again, "fuck I want you"
Well that is at least how I imagine it.....
I want you- I like those words, more than I like hearing I love you. Mostly because I love you if often a load of crap... Ok, the first time is kinda sweet, especially if it comes out in a soft whisper, with a little nervous look and that little fidgety side step.... ok, that is sweet... but if it comes blurting out while I am sucking your cock- then it is just total bullshit. Or if in the middle of a lame ass fight, and you say, you know I love you woman. Well that is horseshit too... I like little I love you's that close a conversation or just inadvertently thrown out there because you were dying to say it. Well those are cool, but I don't think anyone should just say it, to say it...

I want you- just feels more honest to me. But then again, what the fuck do I know about love? I am still waiting for that all encompasing amazing love... Till then I will consistently confuse sex with love and love with sex, and I will make the same mistakes over and over and over again. Or maybe not, maybe I am finally figuring this whole thing out, and really wanting it all to be about something more.... mmmm, I wonder.....

4 comments:

ROENTGEN said...

it surely is nice ;) just figured that mostly guys are too shy to say anything! ... well mostly.

(the other way they start swearing).

Creepy said...

So 'let's hump' isn't acceptable?

Angie Pansey said...

Oooh, I love that too. Just hearing those words gets my loins quivering! And it is so much more honest than "I love you"...people often misuse those words.

Sherry said...

It does have a nice ring to it. To want someone is a need, a yearning in the moment, very hot.